Senior Private Client Tax Manager - Top 20 Firm - City of London
A Top 20 Firm are currently looking for a Senior Private Client Tax Manager to join their successful Central London office in an advisory focused role. Excellent remuneration package as well as clear paths for internal career progression available for the successful candidate.
This Top 20 Firm are looking for a Private Client Senior Manager for their City of London office. The role will predominantly involve advisory and complex compliance work for a wide ranging client portfolio, including media and entertainment clients and UK non-domiciles.
This is a progressive role, with a clear pathway for internal career advancement available for a driven, skilled individual.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Providing advisory services on client portfolios, maximising fee earning opportunities. Spotting opportunities for relevant advisory work
- Generating new leads and win new tax advisory work
- Attending client meetings and presentations
- Correspondence with clients and HMRC
- Responding to tax queries from Partners & Directors. Liaise between Partners, tax department and across service lines
- Planning, controlling and reviewing work carried out by team members to ensure work is completed within timeframes and budget. Allocating and reviewing jobs / tasks
- Assisting in completing appraisals for junior staff to enable staff development.
- Ensuring junior team members receive training relevant to their level of ability
- Actively involving junior staff in advisory work.
- CTA qualified with significant PQE experience
- Experience of complex tax compliance and advisory work
- Experience dealing with UK Non-Doms and HWNIs essential
- Client relationship skills and desire for involvement in business development activities
- Experience working with Independent Financial Advisers advantageous
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Excellent communication skills and strong organisation, with experience managing priorities and meeting deadlines
- IT literate
A highly competitive salary package is available for the successful candidate, as well as a generous remuneration package. The firm will also offer study support if desired.
For further information on this Senior Private Client Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers.