Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with a leading retail organisation who are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their fast growing Central London based finance team.
This role is for 6 months with an immediate start.The ideal candidate will at least 2 years relevant experience, as well as possessing strong communication skills to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders. This is a demanding role, and the candidate should be able to work under their own initiative.
Relevant experience and strong excel skills are desired.
Duties will include:
· Adding purchase invoices are onto accounting system
· Posting accruals and Prepayments
· Making Bacs payment to suppliers
· Monthly reconciliation of all Group bank accounts.
· Assisting the preparation of statutory accounts
· Ensuring Trail Balance is up to date at the end of each month
The role will be paying £13 PAYE plus holiday pay. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.