Audit & Accounts Senior
ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit Senior - c£33K - £35K
Opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA with experience in accountancy and audit gained from working within Public Practice to join a Top Tier firm.
You will be working in a team, reporting to Manager and Partner level and be given the opportunity to work closely with clients, managing junior staff and developing your technical, commercial and people management skills.
The focus will be on leading audits from planning to completion. You will also lead accounts preparation work and production of corporate tax computations. You'll deliver outstanding client service and demonstrate your leadership skills by coaching and developing the teams you lead.
Summary of Main Responsibilities
· Planning Audit assignments for a varied range of audit clients identifying key areas of importance to be covered.
· Managing and supervising junior staff .
· Significant client contact, being an integral part of the communication process with clients.
· Opportunity to work on projects for clients.
Qualifications and Skills required
· ACA or ACCA, fully or nearly qualified with practice experience
· Good accounts preparation skills
· Competent planning and completion skills
· Computer experience - Sage, Excel, Word and tax software
· Previous experience of supervising junior members of staff (12 months plus experience)
· Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
· Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
· Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
· Client focused
· Commercially aware
· Team building skills
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
It is essential that you have relevant Practice experience and in particular already have a sound knowledge of auditing SME's.
If you are fully qualified or nearing qualification and interested in joining a Top tier firm, this is an excellent opportunity to continue with your Professional development.