Accounts Associate - Northampton
Public Practice Accounts Associate c£25K - £30K. Northampton
We are recruiting for an AAT qualified or an ACA/ACCA studier to join a top tier International firm and gain experience dealing with a varied range of clients in an accounts preparation based role.This is an excellent opportunity to join a Top 10 firm with good career prospects for the long term.
About the Role
Main responsibilities -
- Planning accountancy jobs through to completion including preparing budgets and liaising with the client directly.
- Completing the accounts files including the review of work by junior staff and informing the Manager of any issues.
- Prepare accounts for partnerships, sole traders and audit exempt companies.
- Help identify the key issues which may have arisen either through external changes, new legislation or internal changes.
- Drafting the planning letter to the client
- Preparing points for discussion with the manager / partner
- Organising and undertaking fieldwork.
- This is an accounts based role but there may be occasional involvement with assisting on aspects of the audit process, excluding planning and completion.
· AAT Qualified or early stages of ACA or ACCA
· General experience of accounts preparation and audit
· Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
· Enthusiastic with a positive approach to work and dealing with people
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join an international firm for an AAT qualified or part qualified ACA / ACCA as the firm goes from strength to strength offering long term career prospects and the study and training support to ensure successful completion of your professional exams.