Tax Partner Designate - Top 100 Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working with a Top 100 firm of chartered accountants with offices in Central London who are looking to appoint a Tax Partner Designate, with the intention of a promotion to Partner level within the next few years. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly-skilled, qualified tax accountant who is looking to progress their career whilst helping to continue the growth of a well-established, successful yet dynamic firm.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Managing the flow of Tax work within the accountancy practice
- Promoting the full range of Tax services the practice offers to clients and potential clients and actively seeking opportunities for new or additional Tax fee income
- Assisting with attracting new clients to the portfolio and maintaining excellent standards of service for current clients
- Providing taxation planning advice to a range of business entities and HNWIs
- Fulfilling the training and development needs of the tax team
- Managing a team of fully and part qualified tax accountants
- Working directly with the Partners and helping them to create and develop the Tax strategy for the practice
- CTA/ATT qualified with a minimum of five years' post-qualification experience gained working within a reputable public practice accountancy firm.
- Technically strong
- Confident in communicating with clients of all sizes.
- Previous managerial experience
- Commercially minded and able to win new business for the firm
- Able to seize opportunities as they arise, adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions and optimise growth for clients and firms
- Able to think critically and bring clarity and insight.
For further information on this Tax Partner Designate role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers