Tax Senior Manager
Are you an experienced Tax Candidate looking for an excellent opportunity with a Top 20 Firm in Central London?
Are you CTA Qualified?
We are recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager in Central London.
- Very strong on the advisory side - there will not be any compliance work included in this role - There is a separate team to cover that.
- At least 2 years PQE of CTA or ATT - will potentially be flexible for an outstanding candidate.
- Experienced client facing as well as comfortable with doing some business development
There is a huge opportunity for this person to progress within this Top 20 firm with partnership potential in the future.
The Senior Tax Manager role:
The role will be a senior role within the London Region Tax group and report to the Tax Partner. The work will involve predominantly providing tax advice to individual or companies on a range of technical areas, relating mainly to UK Tax but with some International elements
- Require the individual to pro-actively seek opportunities for clients but also to react to requests for assistance from partners, members of staff and directly from clients;
- Involve some element of supervision and management of the team. There will be opportunities to delegate work to more junior members of staff
- Be concerned with winning new work. The individual will therefore need the ability to present complex ideas to existing and prospective clients in a confident manner;
- Involve input into the strategy of the tax group and will include development of new ideas, identifying areas of opportunity and dealing with potential threats
- Require a strong instinct for risk management will be essential
For more information about the Senior Tax Manager position contact Adam at Accountancy Recruiters.