- Contract Type
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join a successful company based in Datchet.
- Working closely with the business and management accountants to analyze results and produce monthly board reports to enable accurate and timely business decisions
- Ad-hoc analysis as required by the board and CFO
- Developing a stable and flexible reporting system to support the monthly reporting cycle
- Business partnering with senior budget owners
- Statutory accounting of the consolidated group and related subsidiaries including the implementing any changes in accounting policies
- Building relationships with other functions and with key stakeholders to enhance collaboration across the business
- Monthly review of actuals versus forecast and budget.
- Utilization of various systems and data warehouses to deliver and enhance the management information that drives the Accountancy business unit.
- Support provision of consolidated group Board Reporting
- Share best practice with the finance leads of the other business units
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA finalist or newly qualified. A great team player and good communication skills. Excellent reporting skills with experience in a Management Accountant, Financial Accountant or Analyst role.