Customer Service Advisor
A multi-national organisation based in Bracknell is keen to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their diverse and dynamic team.
- Handling customer phone calls and written enquiries in a professional manner.
- Processing of customer credit applications.
- Validation of agreement documentation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Arranging early settlement of finance agreements for our customers.
- Making amendments to our customers' finance agreements.
- Allocating manually paid monies to customer's agreements accurately.
- Processing customer complaints to a compliant high standard.
This position can offer great progression for the right candidate with the opportunity to explore different avenues within this blue chip organisation throughout your career.
The successful applicant will have excellent communicational skills, and the ability to build relationships with both customers and colleagues effectively.
The ideal applicant should have previous experience with handling customer phone calls or previous administration experience.