Are you an AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/ACA individual who is looking for an exciting challenge to work with a leading Accountancy Practice based in Colchester, Essex.
Reporting to the Partners, the role involves but is not limited to:
- Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts, P&L, Balance Sheets, Trial Balance
- Management Accounts preparation
- VAT returns
- General bookkeeping
- Assisting with Audits
- Drafting financial statements in compliance with company standards.
- Drafting reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls.
- Design and complete assurance work in accordance with engagement plan.
The successful candidate will be AAT Qualified or Part ACCA/ACA Qualified and will be provided with the fantastic opportunity to be fully supported in their study toward professional qualifications such as ACCA/ACA and CTA when Qualified.
- Experience of working within practice.
- Able to take Accounts to final draft for Partners review
- Good IT Literacy in Excel, Word, Iris, Sage & QuickBooks and any other packages would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level.
- AAT Qualified/ ACA/ACCA Part Qualified.
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those part qualified to progress within the finance industry with a business willing to offer the tools and support to build a successful career. If you are an outgoing team player with an enthusiastic approach and able to demonstrate your competencies in all of the above apply now for consideration.
For more information on this post, apply direct or please contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers