Finance Director London-EC2A
Want to say ‘Hello’ to a ‘Fresh’ take on dinner time?
Look no further. HelloFresh are the UK’s number 1 recipe box delivery service, bringing inspiring recipes to over 8 million kitchens a month in over 9 countries globally.
From fresh takes on old favourites, to new creations from every corner of the globe; we’re hellbent on creating a stir at the dinner table by delivering delicious recipes with the exact portioned ingredients to our customers each week.
Sound like a movement you want to be a part of? Well it doesn’t stop there. Our recipes are created by world-class chefs, and the best part about it is that the cooking happens in our quirky East London office. Yes, we do get to test-cook and try the food, just in case you're wondering.
Our people are passionate foodies, making real impact in their roles and have a whole lot of love for this company. Sounds like you? Then get in touch.
What you will do:
We are a young organisation but we are growing up fast, with a team of more than 300 sharing our mission to disrupt the food industry.
Reporting directly to the CEO as part of our senior management team, and working closely with the Group CFO and Group Head of Accounting, the Finance Director will lead a local finance team of 5-6 people in creating a world class finance function that can support HelloFresh as we scale.
- End responsible for preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts and financial statements according to Group requirements
- Implement group policies, procedures and organization in UK and ensure best financial interests are taken into account in any decision, improving risk management
- Coordinate and consolidate the budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting for UK businesses in compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Control and optimize the cash position for the overall UK business, as well as, manage the relationship with approved Financial Institutions in UK
- · Manage the use and compliance with all corporate financial systems and platforms used by UK businesses and accounting/finance group
- · Manage tax planning and compliance for the overall UK business, and oversee all corporate structure related special projects, which might have tax implications.
- · Act as primary liaison with outside auditors in conjunction with quarterly and year-end financial statement audits and all statutory audit work
- · Work closely with the all divisions, to provide accurate, timely and consistent information, evaluation, interpretation, and recommendations that will facilitate effective decision making, promote efficiencies, and be consistent with the businesses’ strategic objectives
- · Implement and maintain a cost control environment, and ensure compliance with all Group financial policies and procedures within the overall UK business
Who you are:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with PQE
- Good quality experience in financial control/audit and subsequent experience at corporate (preferably with a young and expanding company)
- Experience with Oracle and other standard reporting and consolidation tools
- Expert in Excel and office suite
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
What you’ll get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Competitive salary
- Free local gym access
- Free weekly Yoga class
- Free breakfast everyday
- Free desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fantastic social activities and company events
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!