Audit & Accounts Junior Job for an aspiring Trainee Accountant looking to join a progressive firm
Our Stockport based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Junior with some previous external audit experience. This forward-thinking Accountancy firm ideally require someone who has six or more months’ audit experience gained within a public practice environment. The perfect Audit Junior/Audit semi senior will be keen to pursue a career within a busy audit department.
The role will include exposure to all aspects of audit work including working with a variety of Limited companies, and Corporate entities.
The Audit & Accounts Junior/semi senior will undertake the following:
• Audits - assisting audit seniors / audit managers with the planning and completion of audit assignments
• Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts for a variety of clients
• General administration - filing etc. relating to the office and clients
• Working with a wide and varied client portfolio including Charities, Academies, Not for profit organisations and other ad-hoc assignments
The Audit & Accounts Junior should possess:
• Appropriate "A" Level education or Degree - ideally in a numerical discipline
• A minimum of six months working in a public practice accountancy firm
• Ideally studying or willing to study ACA or ACA (OR someone studying AAT with a desire to moving over to ACA/ACCA)
• Excellent grasp of Maths and English - with A Level Maths desirable
• Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations and to quickly assimilate information
In return you will be part of a dynamic organisation with access to interesting and high profile clients, career development opportunities, as well as a fantastic overall remuneration package.
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are interested in a role which will progress your career in practice, please contact Terri Dowling without hesitation for an immediate interview.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Junior Job for an aspiring Trainee Accountant looking to join a progressive firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly