A fantastic opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant who is looking to develop a career in practice
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking to find a driven ACCA/ACA Part Qualified Accountant to join their successful and close knit team in a vibrant accountancy firm based in Essex. This Semi Senior Accountant Job in Saffron Walden is suitable for a Part Qualified Accountant with 2 or more years’ experience of working in a Public Practice Accountancy firm.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant who is looking to develop a career in practice, undertake new challenges within their role and progress within a successful company.
This modern Essex based accountancy firm has a large portfolio of clients, made up by a range of different business types ranging from start-ups through to larger established companies. They provide bookkeeping, payroll and accountancy and tax planning services. This Essex accountancy firm pride themselves in providing the highest quality of service possible whilst constantly improving the nature of their services.
This experienced and forward thinking Essex accountancy firm is now looking for a Part Qualified Accountant, who is seeking a new and exciting opportunity to develop their skills and progress with the company. We are sure you will find that this Semi Senior Accountant Job in Essex is an exciting opportunity to progress your career.
The main responsibilities for this Part Qualified Accountant Job will include;
• Preparation of statutory accounts for a wide range of clients
• VAT Returns
• Bookkeeping and Payroll
• Assisting with Tax computations, both personal and Corporate
• Liaising with and submission of VAT, personal and Corporation Tax to HMRC and Companies House
• Arranging client meetings and advising on new company start-ups
The ideal Part Qualified Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified and will be able to work independently and as part of a team within a lively & fast paced environment. The right candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience of working within a busy Public Practice Accountancy Firm.
Qualities required for the role include strong verbal communication skills, the ability to multitask and prioritise a complex workload effectively, along with a passion for delivering excellence.
Suitable applicants will have general accountancy experience within a busy Accountancy Practice, and will now be looking to take the next step towards achieving their career goals, developing both personally and professionally with a strong independent successful firm.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact us without delay. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
More jobs like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Saffron Walden
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Saffron Walden
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Saffron Walden
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Saffron Walden
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Assistant Accountant jobs in Saffron Walden