Senior Accountant - Public Practice job
Public Practice Recruitment Limited are pleased to supporting one of our key clients in recruiting an experienced Senior Accountant to support their dynamic and growing team.This Senior Accountant job in Coventry is ideal for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant currently working in a public practice accountancy firm. It presents an ideal opportunity to join a top regional accountancy practice with excellent future career prospects.
This fast-paced and ambitious accountancy firm has a network of over 20 offices and works with a portfolio of clients ranging from Start-ups, Charities, Family Owned business and Corporate entities with T/O of up to circa £100m. Services including Audit, Tax, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Business advisory, Banking & Finance, Corporate Recovery and HR. The practice also boasts a dedicated Payroll Bureau which services clients across the whole group, and a centralised Business Development/Sales team to support new client acquisition.
The practice is very well established in the Coventry area and has a strong reputation. The recent levels of organic growth are likely to continue, meaning access to a varied client base along with regular opportunities for promotion. The firm attributes its success to its focus on developing the service offering, along with developing and promoting from within.
The Senior Accountant's role will include:
- Visiting clients to provide general accountancy advice and planning
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships LLP's & Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the accounts team
- Exciting ad hoc projects within the accountancy practice supporting some of the specialist teams
- Working closely with the Partners to develop and implement the growth strategy for the Coventry office
The perfect Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of three years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. You must be confident in communicating with clients at all levels as the role will be very much client facing. We are looking for someone who enjoys the client service aspect and is able to build relationships with ease.
This role would suit a Semi Senior Accountant looking to progress into a supervisory role or an existing Senior Accountant looking to realise their full potential within a forward thinking and successful practice. With the opportunity to be part of a friendly and entrepreneurial team, with ample room for career growth, this job should not be missed.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Coventry & Leicester please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Coventry
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Coventry
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Management Accountant jobs in Coventry
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Financial Analyst jobs in Coventry
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Finance Business Partner jobs in Coventry