Accounts Semi-Senior - Milton Keynes
A varied role working in general practice which will build on the early stages of a career for somebody already working for a UK firm of professional accountants, with a few years experience and ideally living in the Milton Keynes area or within a short commuting distance.
Summary of the role:
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of management accounts for clients.
- Bookkeeping and VAT return completion.
- Preparation of tax computations.
- Assisting on audits for limited companies and charities, though this is not a major part of the role.
This role is suited to a part qualified ACA or ACCA or AAT qualified with current experience working in Public Practice and looking for an opportunity with a firm which will provide a step up in career and responsibility. There are prospects for progression as the firm continues to grow and provide skills and career development.
The final salary offered will depend on the level of current experience and ability.
More searches like this
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Northampton