Newly Qualified ACA / ACCA
Newly Qualified Audit / Accounts Senior - c£35K - £38K
Opportunity to join an established firm for an ACA / ACCA and develop experience in managing staff and clients and to progress within the firm as part of the firm's succession planning.
- ACA / ACCA qualified with experience gained from working within a small / medium sized firm of accountants.
- Although not a pure audit role audit experience in planning and leading audit assignments is essential.
- Experience in managing clients and junior staff and confidence in dealing with people generally.
Experience of working in a team environment and not concerend about being in a "hands on" role.
About the Role:
- Managing a portfolio of clients consisting largely of Owner Managed Businesses dealing with audit and accounting requirements.
- Supervision of junior staff, assisting with their training and development.
- Assisting the Partners in tax and audit with special work such as mergers, acquisitions and investigations.
- Assist the tax department by highlighting any possible issues in relation to clients' affairs.
This opportunity offers long term career development and progression as the firm continues to grow and also offers longer term succession planning.
Apply for Newly Qualified ACA / ACCA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly