Commercial Finance Analyst
If you have an outstanding academic background and are a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with brilliant communication skills, then this Commercial Finance Analyst role would constitute an excellent and career defining move.
Main responsibilities will be:
- To deliver specific commercial and analytical projects on behalf of the Head of Finance to support the delivery of high quality finance business partnering across the organisation.
- Preparation, production and consolidation of monthly management reporting & variance analysis
- Quarterly forecasting and budgeting
- Business partnering and providing Financial support at a Senior level
- Ad hoc Financial & performance analysis
- Supporting business improvement activities
- Explore and analyse data, extracting valuable insights to enable informed decision making
- Build strong relationships and credibility with relevant stakeholders
- Drive the evolution of management information
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, data integrity and strong financial control
- Ad hoc project work with the wider Commercial Finance team
- Work with key departments on an ad hoc basis to assist in the decision making process
- Provide ad hoc analysis in a timely manner to support business development
- Developing a good understanding of all areas of the business to reduce key dependency risks.
- Be CPA qualified
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent
- Have prior experience as a Finance Analyst
- Hold a university degree or equivalent
- Have very strong communication skills
- Be an enthusiastic team player