Euro Car Parts (LKQ Corporation)
LKQ Corporation is a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe, with an annualized turnover exceeding $8 billion worldwide and more than 40,000 employees across 20 countries.
Euro Car Parts an LKQ company, is the fastest growing largest automotive aftermarket specialist in Europe, with over 9,000 employees in over 200 branches within the UK, and numerous European locations.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe pushing turnover in excess £1bn, it is the Passion, high energy, tenacity and a “will to win” that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Location: T2, Tamworth
Reports to: Head of Payroll
Purpose of Job:
To provide efficient and effective support to the business by ensuring our 11,000 (and growing) colleagues are paid accurately and on time, line managing a team of 12 (2 direct reports) in our HR & Payroll Admin Team based in Tamworth.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process monthly payroll payments.
- Completion of management reports and associated query handling
- Be the main contact for outside bodies such as HMRC / Courts to ensure compliance at all times.
- Day to day running of the team.
- Maintaining and Improving current processes and Procedures.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and take the lead on any pay related issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven change management experience
- Proven experience of team development and training
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to plan workload effectively
- Proven previous Payroll management experience essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Apply for Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly