Semi Senior Accountant - East Midlands accountancy practice
Public Practice Recruitment Limited are working with one of the largest East Midlands based accountancy practices to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant for their friendly and vibrant team. This Semi Senior Accountant job in Loughborough is suitable for an AAT qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm but looking for further development.
The multi-office practice provides a range of accounting services including Audit & Accounts, Taxation advice/planning and Payroll services, Corporate Finance and Financial Services. Via its strategic links and the development of its service offering the practice is also able to offer more specialist services such as business growth consulting. With a focus on personal relationships and trust, the practice has built over many generation a portfolio of over 12000 clients of all sizes spanning the East Midlands region
The successful Semi Senior Accountant will benefit from the backing of a firm who have the strength and resource of a big player but who still retain the culture and individuality of a smaller practice. The practice prides itself on its people, taking the time to recognise individuals for their efforts.
The responsibilities for this Semi Senior Accountant will include;
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Overseeing the work of a team of Junior Accountants
- Management of client files
- Completing tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Assisting with the training and development needs of more junior members of staff
- Attendance at client meetings
The perfect Semi Senior Accountant for this role will be either AAT qualified, ACCA/ACA part qualified or a studier towards one of the latter qualifications, with recent experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. Qualities required for the role include strong verbal communication skills, tenacity and a commitment to delivering excellence. Good IT skills and familiarity with a range of computer software packages would be an advantage.
Ideally suited towards a Junior Accountant looking for their first Semi Senior Accountant position or an existing Semi Senior Accountant looking to join a public practice that will enable them to reach their true potential. You will have 18 months’ plus experience working in a Public Practice Accountancy firm, and enjoy client contact.
To find out about more Semi Senior Accountant jobs in Loughborough and Leicestershire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Leicester
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Leicester
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Leicester
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Leicester
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Assistant Accountant jobs in Leicester