WANTED: QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANTS & BOOKKEEPERS
We are a leading accountancy firm in London providing outsourced solutions to our customers.
We often outsource our own Bookkeepers and Accountants but we’re currently at full capacity during this busy period, so we need to grow our pool of contractors.
We have immediate assignments across London across various sectors mainly in the SME space. Most assignments mainly involve Bookkeeping with an element of reporting and turnaround / clean-up.
Assignments can range from as little as one day a week to full-time projects, so even if you have 2-3 days a week available, we will consider you.
We need to see comprehensive and technical experience and you will need to be excellent at Bookkeeping duties including reconciliations.
We are looking for Bookkeepers / Accountants with experience across various sectors and an array of Accounting systems. Experience with AccountEdge would be an advantage but not critical.
Successful candidates will be placed on our PCL (Preferred Contractors List) who will be offered future assignments going forward.
We will need from you to sign our Contractor Agreement and provide copies of; passport, NI card/valid visa, recent utility bill and certificates.
The hourly rate is between £17.50 - £22.50 per hour depending on experience. Travel is not paid.
More searches like this
- Part qualified Media / Entertainment / Advertising Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Part qualified Media / Entertainment / Advertising Bookkeeping jobs in London (Central)
- Part qualified Media / Entertainment / Advertising Finance Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Part qualified Media / Entertainment / Advertising Financial Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Part qualified Media / Entertainment / Advertising Financial Controller jobs in London (Central)