The business consists of two UK companies, one of which is FCA regulated, and an Italian branch (only to be consolidated). Both companies are audited.
- Build and maintain an in depth understanding of the company’s product offering to clients
- Daily Bookkeeping
- Online banking
- Cash control and bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly consolidated management reports and annual consolidated accounts
- VAT returns
- Inventory control
- Payroll for UK companies
- Plus other ad hoc responsibilities when required.
- Maintaining FCA compliance records
- Accounting Degree or Qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Have a meticulous and thorough approach, have a very high level of attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Have a high degree of numerical and financial literacy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days of holiday + public holidays.