Audit Senior - Media & Entertainment Firm - Modern & Progressive
A large and highly prestigious independent firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to add an Audit Senior to their team, and are offering the right candidate excellent opportunities to develop and progress their career.
A very modern and forward-thinking practice, with extensive experience in the Media and Entertainment sector, as well as a varied portfolio of clients based mainly around Central and Greater London. Placing a heavy emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, this could be a brilliant opportunity to build a career with a highly progressive firm, without having to face the high pressure setting of a Big 4 firm.
- 60-70% Audit focused role
- Approximately 15 Audits a year
- UK GAAP including FRS102
- 1/3 of portfolio is Media & Entertainment, otherwise varied
- Client turnovers ranging from an average of £10m, up to around £400m
- Accounts Preparation and Tax work accounts for roughly 30% of the role
- Audit for Commercial businesses as well as charities and NfP’s
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Newly Qualified, or with 1-2 years PQE
- Experience leading and supervising Audit teams
- Caseware / Alphatax useful but not essential
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.