Finance Graduate Programme
From your first day with us you will progress through a series of placements to help you build on the knowledge and skills gained during your degree at University. You will be performing a real role with real responsibilities.
Finance is a global team, so you may be required to travel to any FCE Bank plc location worldwide. However, our main UK location is in Essex and here you will likely be operating within one of the following key business areas:
- Transactional and/ or Technical Accounting
- Profit and/ or Financial Analysis
- Internal Control or Auditing
- Regulatory Reporting
- Marketing and Sales
What’s in it for you?
The objective of our Finance Graduate Program is to enable you to gain exposure to a diverse mix of the work we do, and so broaden your knowledge and skills in core competencies such as: Accounting, Cash Flow Analysis and Capital Structure, Capital Markets and Financial Markets Risk Management, amongst many others.
The extensive range of roles open to you, combined with the diverse nature of our business, makes for unrivalled career opportunities and personal professional development.
We believe the support we offer, including:-
- Relevant training in Key Financial Skills,
- Personal development support through Personnel Development Committees,
- The potential for Company funded educational assistance programs, such as CIMA and ACCA, along with the multitude of possible career paths, makes FCE an unrivalled employer in the area of Finance.
To be part of our future, you will need:
- A minimum 2:1 degree, ideally with a Finance-related discipline
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong team working ethos
- An ability to communicate clearly in writing, over the phone, and face-to-face
- Be highly motivated, have a pro-active approach and show willingness to learn
- A passion for innovation and an ability to creatively problem-solve
- A strong customer focus
- Courage, integrity and a control mindset
- Strong team working and leadership skills
For more information please visit hays.co.uk/jobs/ford-credit or please click now.