Robert Half are partnering exclusively with an engineering Business in Hemel Hempstead, we are looking to secure a Credit Controller with Intermediate excel skills to join a vibrant, fresh and energetic team.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to
- As the Credit Controller, you will provide support to the finance team which includes a Management Accountant, a Financial Controller and Finance Director; provide support and liaise with the senior managers of the various businesses within the group;
- Assist in preparation of management reporting as required;
- Manage and coordinate debt collection activities
- Maintain, update and control invoicing records
- Run regular debt reports
- Investigate and chase payments for outstanding invoices
- Accurate collating and entering all invoicing data on systems
- Responding to and resolving invoice queries
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong administrative skills including the ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge and experience of QuickBooks would be an advantage
- Good IT skills and an excellent working knowledge of MS Applications
- A warm, energetic, enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude
- Engineering background desired but not essential
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.