Technical and Training Executive - Audit & Accounts
Pro-Finance is sourcing high-quality candidates for this exciting Technical and Training Executive role in Cambridge. The Technical and Training role will allow the ACA or ACCA qualified candidate the ability to move away from audit heavy roles and focus more on compliance. The successful candidate will be required to assist with technical queries in relation to Audit, Financial reporting, Anti-Money Laundering, Ethics, Company Law, and some specialist areas (experience in all these areas not required as training will be provided).
Outlined below are some of the principal responsibilities and candidate specification required:
- Assist with technical queries in relation to Audit, Financial Reporting, Audit, Money Laundering, Ethics and company secretarial and some specialist areas Pensions, SAR, FCA etc
- Research technical issues and able to produce a summary of findings.
- Able to research and summarise findings
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Good IFRS knowledge
- Good presentation skills
- Audit experience required
If you feel that the details above are a good match for your skill set and job requirements get in contact with Callum MacRae on 0207 269 6369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role in greater detail!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance