Michael Page are working with an exciting and well known food manufacturing business based in Wakefield to recruit a Site Accountant.
Our client is a leading food manufacturer in the Yorkshire region who make some of the countries household brands in the confectionery and savoury food industry.
The Role Responsibilities:
· Provide information/support to General Manager
· Site budgets and forecasts
· Weekly/monthly site performance analysis
· Actual v budget costing analysis
· Cost centre management
· CAPEX tracking and analysis
· Stock control
· Provide constructive challenge to Manufacturing and Supply Chain and drive improvements
· Motivate, support and develop an Assistant Site Accountant
For this role you will have;
Excellent people/communication skills
· Forward thinking approach
· Good factory knowledge
· Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
A competitive salary + benefits.