Interim Accounts Payable Manager
Robert Half are currently working with a large organisation based in Warwickshire for an interim/ temporary Accounts Payable Manager for an initial period of 3-4 months.
The focus will be to lead and oversee the direction, execution and performance of the Accounts Payable function for the business and the Accounts Payable team.
- Leading the team in the day to day Accounts Payable function in line with specific performance delivery measures and SLAs
- To motivate, lead, and supervise a team of 5 accounts payable specialists
- Overseeing and development of current process and striving for continuous process improvement
- Ensuring the team are trained in all aspects and understand the importance of a strong customer service approach; focused on efficiency and delivery of a first-class Accounts Payable function
- Controlling any complex problems impacting on business delivery and Accounts Payable function
- Managing all related budgets and projects within Accounts Payable
- Creating and maintaining strong cross functional working partnerships with the wider business
The ideal candidate would have the following:
Extensive experience and a proven track record in a similar role as Accounts Payable Manager
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes
- Demonstrable experience of driving process efficiencies and complex problem solving
- Previous experience of managing and supervising an AP team
- Personable and customer focused attitude to work output with a "can do" attitude
- A strong communicator able to communication and interpret data to non-finance professionals and the wider business
- Very organised and with a keen eye for detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
This role will offer a daily rate of £200-225 subject to your experience and expertise.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.