Portfolio Manager - Part/Newly Qualified - Excellent Bonus Scheme
A truly outstanding opportunity for an experienced individual to take a step up in their career, and join a Leading Independent Firm as a Portfolio Manager.
The role will be to join the team in their London office and take on a growing portfolio of 50-100 clients, assisting them with all their requirements and queries. Whilst the role will comprise of predominantly Accounts assignments, there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in the Audit, Private Client and Corporate tax work too, so also having previous experience in these duties will be ideal.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage a portfolio of 50-100 clients, comprising of a mix of Limited Companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- To assist your clients in all their accounting requirements, liaising with the firms Audit and Tax Managers as required
- The role is approximately 70% Accounts, 20% Tax, & 10% Audit work
- To both maintain existing client relationships, and develop new relationships to build upon your client portfolio
- To ensure that all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner, being able to work to strict deadlines
The Ideal Candidate
- ACCA/ACA/Equivalent Part Qualified or Qualified (Open to candidate who are Qualified by Experience)
- A minimum of 2 years+ working in an Accountancy Practice setting
- A personable and commercial individual, with the ability and ambition to build new client relationships
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
In addition to a competitive salary on offer for this role, the firm also operates an excellent bonus scheme amongst their Portfolio Managers, paying them a percentage of the billings which they look after for the firm, and equating to roughly £5000 bonus in addition to your salary.
The firm are also offering to provide study support for the right candidate should that be required.
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers