Contract Legal Cashier
A solicitors firm based in Slough, Berkshire have a requirement for an experienced Contract Legal Cashier to assist them with an important project.
Key responsibilities of the Legal Cashier include:
- Support the Financial Controller with the completion of allocated project work (various ledger/reconciliation projects)
- Assist with the review and resolution of balances
- Assist with reviewing and determining the treatment of various unreconciled transactions within the firms bank account
- Process write offs of various office ledger balances
- Ensure that nil balances are achieved on cased to be closed, before marking for bulk archiving
- To assist with the processing of sales and supplier invoices
The ideal Legal Cashier will have at least 2 year's previous experience in a similar role, Tikit/Partners for Windows software experience is essential and in return you will receive salary of between £32k-£38k + benefits. The contract is expected to last at least 4 months.
Apply for Contract Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly