ROBERT HALF FINANCIAL SERVICES ARE RECRUITING FOR A CREDIT CONTROLLER WITH A PEER-TO-PEER LENDING COMPANY BASED IN BANK, LONDON CITY.
About the role
This Credit Controller for a lending firm based in Bank, London City will be working with another Credit Controller to resolve issues with direct debits with a loan book in excess of 700m. The role will include:
- Supporting the Collections Manager with contacting borrowers who are in arrears
- Working with other teams in Funding Circle (including Payments, Sales and Customer Relations) to assist with borrower payments and settlements, and to provide regular and relevant information to investors;
- Developing innovations, recording data, optimising processes, analysing results and assisting with all strategic developments in the team
This peer-to-peer lending firm based in Bank, London City have incredibly modern offices with table tennis tables, a Barista and a full-sized bar. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into financial services who want to work in a fun environment with a great atmosphere.
The successful Credit Controller for this leading peer-to-peer lending firm based by Bank, In the City of London will ideally have:
- Ideally a minimum of 6-18 months experience within credit control
- Excellent communicator, with high degree of self-awareness, confidence and resilience
- Attention to detail, and ability to use technology in the workplace
- A team-player who is willing to take responsibility, but can also work independently
- Compassionate, grounded, logical and objective
- Able to follow through on difficult decisions
What's on offer
The benefits on offer for this Credit Controller with this leading lending firm based in Bank, City of London is:-
- The chance to work in a great working environment
- Fully trained Barista on-site
- Table tennis, pool tables and table football
- Dress down, people wearing shorts and t shirts
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.