Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert half are currently recruiting for two urgent requirements for a client based in Bristol City Centre looking for Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerks to join their brand new accounts team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to individuals with limited experience to work within a large corporate accounting function. With the potential to act as a real spring board into a financial career, this is a vital opportunity for those seeking to take their first steps into accounting and finance.
- Able to work off own initiative
- Working knowledge of accounts payable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Good team worker
- Work to strict deadlines and control work-flow accordingly
The Main Duties Will Include:
- Assist in the daily indexing processing including but not limited SAP and Oracle
- Assist in OCR resolution
- Assist in the administration of the Fleet processing
- Assist in processing Utilities transactions
Salary and Benefits
- This position is offering anywhere between 19K-21K for the successful candidates.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.