Accounts Payable - Team Leader
Robert Half are currently recruiting for one urgent requirement, working for a FTSE 100 listed, blue-chip business based in central Bristol. Looking to expand their current operations, our client has opened up the opportunity for one brand new Accounts Payable Team Leader role offering a salary of 26/28K.
This job role is a fantastic platform to progress within a financial function, offering a hands on temp to perm position will give the successful candidates the opportunity to work within a fast paced environment and gain experience of working in a large, forward thinking and corporate organisation.
This position is offering anywhere between £26/28K (depending on experience) for a 6 month period with the view to extend, possibly become permanent.
As this role could act as a real spring board into a promising career in finance, our client is looking for candidates that match the following description...
Role - Accounts Payable Team Leader - £26/28K
- Leading and motivating a team of finance assistants
- Manage the daily indexing, OCR and reporting
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- Plan and review the work of finance assistant
- Dealing with telephone and email queries
- Work and support managers, team leaders and finance assistances when requested
- Complete adhoc activities as required
- Meeting the departments SLA's and KPI's
- To provide best service to all our customers
- Experienced in leading a team
- Strong excel skills to pivot and lookup level
- Strong attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Experience in SAP Accounts Payable and or Oracle Finacials an advantage
- Work to strict deadlines and control workflow accordingly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a flair for building relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of team goals
- Ability to align behaviour with the needs, priorities and goals of the organisation through dedication and tenacity
Interested or know someone who might be? Please respond with your updated CV or contact Matt Titcomb on 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.