Working for one of Yorkshire's larger charities who provide numerous services to many people in the community.
The role of Management Accountant reports directly into the Head of Finance.
The Charity are one of the largest providers of their services in the UK and pride themselves on their ability to deliver this to more than 100,000 clients on a yearly basis.
As Management Accountant, your accountancy skills will be used in the following areas:
- Preparation of the monthly management accountants and present financial reports.
- Provide financial advice, guidance and support to colleagues.
- Update company policies and procedures.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Immediately available (or due to finish soon).
- Charity experience would be advantageous
- Quick start
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Accessible location