Finance Manager in Milton Keynes.
£45,000 salary plus benefits package.
Exciting market leading manufacturing sector client based in Milton Keynes, they are a company passionate about internal succession planning and offering a rewarding culture.
Finance Manager duties and responsibilities:
- To complete the month end reporting process, including profit and loss, balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow statement and presentation of summary information pack.
- To maintain and improve business models to support latest forecasts, annual budgets and long term strategic planning.
- To develop and maintain sales tracker and margin analysis, highlighting key risks and opportunities from comparison to sales forecasts.
- Assist the management team to optimise performance, cost control and drive profitability.
The successful candidate:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong IT skills, specifically Excel.
- Strong systems knowledge/experience.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent team player and bringing a flexible approach to different tasks and changing requirements.
Salary £45,000 plus benefits package.