Exciting opportunity to gain exposure to senior stakeholders and external clients managing the finances of a number of major infrastructure related contracts.
Temporary project accountant required to support the delivery of a number of long term malt milion pound infrastructure related projects.
- Monthly project application for the customer to secure stage payments
- Actual BOM, installation and labour costs
- Forecast estimate to complete on a number of different contracts.
- Combined actual plus estimate information
- Budget comparison to AFC with provision of a detailed risk analysis.
- Monthly internal financial statement generation and review
- Uplift budgets
- Work closely with all internal departments to continually improve procedures
- Contract review with senior management
- Monitor blended cost to employ rates
- Update actual cost to employ rates
- Provision of base documents to customer as required
- Liaise closely with accounts payable and expenses teams in the the shared service centre
We require a formally qualified or QBE candidate with a thorough understanding of project accounting from both a monthly reporting perspective but also from a commercial angle. You will need to demonstrate the ability to deal with complex and high volumes of cost data and be able to operate effectively with non finance members of staff.
Our client is a division of a listed business which provides business solutions across a broad range of sectors with the provision and delivery of major infrastructure projects. They have a UK and International client base with a broad range of clients in terms of size and sector.
Salary & Benefits
£18ph- £30ph paye dependant on relevant experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.