Finance Manager- Financial Accountant
To manage the Finance Accounting Team for the organisation, along with the planning of financial resources, cash flow and reporting; Treasury, Statutory Accounts, payroll and expenses administration.
Leading North West Public Sector Organisation
The role will include but wont be limited to:
Provide support for the year end statutory accounts process ensuring compliance with regulatory
and statutory provisions.
Coordinates the month end accounts reporting, control account reconciliations and analysis.
Manage cash flow planning and monitoring providing information for planning and resourcing
Manage the processing of HR information for payroll and expenses ensuring compliance with
policies and agreed terms and conditions.
Provide a detailed treasury strategy and reporting packs
Provide a link between the analysis of data and other teams. Provide data assurance to ensure
that information decisions are made at the right level.
Developing the Service
Identify, build and develop an extensive network of external contacts to keep abreast of best
practice and benchmarking to deliver efficiencies, improvements and value for money
Management, Leadership and Culture Change
Manage the budgets, resources and priorities of the team ensuring effective and efficient use of
resources to deliver agreed performance targets and customer satisfaction. Drive culture change
across the organisation based on the 8 characteristics.
The successful candidate will:
* Experience of delivering high levels of support service
* Experience of successfully delivering on operational plans
* Experience of working proactively to develop data and performance
services and improve systems
* IT skills - Microsoft office up to intermediate level
* Experience of managing a finance team to high level performance,
including matrix management
* Experience of working with and influencing external partners
* Experience of interpreting complex financial information and using it to
inform business decisions
* Experience of leading and developing people
* Experience of delivering innovative solutions, value for money
£51,000-£55,000 with generous pension, holiday allowance and free parking.