We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join an established independent Firm. The role is varied dealing with the general practice requirements for a varied client base. There is an opportunity for progression within the firm.
The role can be adapted to suit your level of experience but it does require Public Practice experience dealing with the requirements of owner managed businesses. This will include audit, accounts and tax related work as you take responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients and the opportunity to get involved in business advisory work.
This role is ideally suited to a newly or recently qualified ACA or ACCA who has completed their training in a professional firm of accountants and enjoys working in a roll up your sleeves environment where you will also be given a high degree of autonomy. The firm can also consider somebody part way through their training but must have a high level of experience.
Summary of role
· Managing clients and general business advisory work
· Accounts preparation for owner managed businesses; sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities
· Some involvement with bookkeeping for clients and dealing with their VAT returns
· Completion and submission of personal and corporation tax returns
· Company secretarial duties
· ACA or ACCA qualified.
· Experience gained from working in Public Practice.
· Experience in dealing with the accounting and tax requirements of Owner Managed Businesses.
· The ability to deal with people and confident when dealing with clients.
This opportunity will appeal to someone who enjoys General Practice work, working in a small team and being autonomous
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Daventry
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Daventry
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Daventry
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Daventry
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Daventry