Acting as an integral member of the Group Finance team, taking ownership of key tasks but also have the ability to be flexible and take on various ad hoc requests:
- Managing junior members of the team
- Monthly management accounts for various subsidiaries
- Cost reports and analysis
- Consolidated group VAT return
- Review Real Estate fund accounting
- Cash collection and working capital management
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
To be considered for this role within an Investment Management firm based in Soho you should ideally meet the following criteria:
- A qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant
- If from practice, you must possess a minimum of 1 years industry experience in Management Accounts (Financial Services experience is advantageous)
- Educated to a degree level from a Top 20 University
- Proficient using Sun systems
This privately held company specialise in providing tax-efficient products and portfolios. Some of their specialty areas include; Renewable Energy; Real Estate; Bridging Finance; Operating Hotels and more.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Management Accountant working for this Investment Management firm based in Soho will be offered approximately £50-55k plus an excellent benefits package including study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.