Accounts Payable Clerk
This entry level role will start off in the Payables division but providing the candidate demonstrates application and the willingness to learn they will be presented with further opportunities and unlimited progression.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will play a key role in the operational success of the finance function by carrying out the following duties:
- Coding and processing invoices, expenses and credit cards
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries on a daily basis
- Sorting daily post and filing
- Assisting the AP manager with adhoc tasks and projects
This profitable and growing firm based in London's West End specialise in Real Estate; specifically student accommodation.
To be considered for this role of Accounts Payable Clerk working for a Private Equity firm based in London's West End you must ideally:
- Be a 2017 graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top 25 university
- Have 3-6 months accounting experience (internships are acceptable)
- Good knowledge of Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables etc) is essential
- Want to become a chartered accountant in the next 3 years
- Possess a 'can-do' attitude and be willing to help out where needed
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk working for a Private Equity firm based in London's West End will be offered a salary of approximately £22-24,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including study support and a discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.