Robert Half are recruiting for an exciting FMCG business based in East Bristol to assist in finding a qualified or finalist level accountant to join the finance team. Reporting into the Financial Controller this role will be varied with standard month end responsibilities, mixed with financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting as well as some acquisition work.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheet and cash flows
- Preparation of weekly sales reporting
- Preparation of annual business budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Presentation of financial reports to the Group Finance Director as required
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monitoring of tenant debt and purchasing.
- Supporting and working closely with the Managing Director of the business.
- Analysis and reporting of financial performance
- Monitoring of control environment and controls.
- Liaison with outsourced payroll processing / weekly business sheets provider
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Liaison with external auditors/tax advisers , suppliers , stakeholders as required
- Due diligence of potential acquisitions
- Assist with investment appraisal when needed including P & L budgeting , cash flow etc
- Post acquisition liaison
- Qualified accountant or soon to be qualified accountant
- Well organised, ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Commercially aware
The client will pay between 35-45k depending on experience, plus benefits.
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.