Audit & Accounts Senior role within an impressive independently owned Blackburn practice
Superb opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Senior based in Blackburn who is ACCA/ACA qualified who is currently working in a public practice accountancy firm.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior with a solid technical background to work with a diverse and exciting range of clients operating across a multitude of Industries throughout Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
The ideal Audit & Accounts Senior will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of three years' experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm with a high level of audit exposure. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required as this Audit & Accounts Senior’s Job is intended to develop quickly into a supervisory role within a sizeable team.
This excellent opportunity will include exposure to all aspects of accounts work including large corporate structures, SME’s, OMB’s, charities, academies and Not for Profit organisations.
The main responsibilities for this Audit & Accounts Senior’s job include:
- To lead audit assignments for a diverse portfolio of clients of varying sizes and entities
- To understand and review corporate tax computations
- To control the production of accounts for your portfolio
- To work on special projects with the corporate finance and tax teams
- To actively support other members of the Corporate Services team
- To build strong mentor/client relationships
The ideal Audit & Accounts Senior will:
- Be working towards or have attained the ACA or ACCA qualification
- Have strong accounting and audit skills
- Have had responsibility for supervising a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels
- Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department
- Have knowledge of recognised software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you are the Audit & Accounts Senior we are looking for, please apply without delay to Terri Dowling.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Senior role within an impressive independently owned Blackburn practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly