Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant to support a rapidly expanding Aeronautics company based in Farnborough.
The company is seeking a highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude. The role will include on site parking and offers the potential to become permanent to the right individual.
- Supplier account reconciliations and managing payment runs.
- Processing supplier invoices, making sure all of the pricing, VAT and nominal ledger coding's are correctly entered into the system
- Creating and maintaining supplier details, bank account information and payment terms
- Resolving supplier queries
- Fully responsible for uploading the bank statement transactions from the company bank accounts and posting the bank entries into the system
- Process all sales orders via the system within required deadlines, ensuring the up most accuracy
- Creating invoices as and when required
- Create and maintain all information held within the sales ledger
- Produce all necessary reports and close the sales ledger at month end
- Completing month end journals and nominal account reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have prior experience in an Accounts Assistant role as they will be expected to hit the ground running.
The role is based in the company's brand new offices in Farnborough. This company has risen fast within the sector to become well respected and takes a modern approach to the work-life balance. There are discounted gym memberships for employees.
Salary and Benefits
£9-£11 per hour, on site parking, employee gym membership.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.