Junior Accountant - Progressive Boutique Firm
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with little experience looking to join a firm where they can develop and progress in a long and successful career, as a small independent accountancy firm are looking to add a Junior Accountant to their team.
The firm are a small, though well renowned, firm based in the West End of London, and pride themselves on being able to offer their clients an entirely bespoke service to fit their individual business. Most of their business come via client referral due to their incredibly strong relationships with their business partners.
Placing a strong emphasis on internal development and progression, this could be a perfect opportunity to move to a firm which can offer you a long and successful career for the future.
- Accounts Preparation for Limited Companies and Sole Traders
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/year end Management Accounts
- Assist with the preparation and submission of self-assessment tax returns on behalf of clients
- Preparing income statements for self-employed clients
- Bookkeeping assignments
- Produce VAT Returns
The Ideal Candidate
- Mininum 12months experience within Accountancy Practice
- Studying or Qualified AAT Level 3/4
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with various Accounting software will be useful, though not essential
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently at times
For more information regarding this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.