Audit Semi Senior | Top 100 Accountancy Practice | Study Support
Are you an ambitious individual looking to develop a career in External Audit with one of the very best Accountancy Practices in the country? My client, a Top 100 firm are currently seeking a part qualified Semi Senior Auditor with 2+ years Practice experience, to whom will be offered a very supportive study package. The 70% Audit focused role will offer the suitable candidate plenty invaluable Audit experience, allowing them to push on to a Senior position and beyond upon qualification.
The role will be predominantly focused on carrying out Audit duties for a broad range of owner managed clients such as property companies and wholesale organizations.
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments efficiently
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The Ideal Candidate
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.