Bookkeeper - Top 20 Firm - Central London
- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Bookkeeping & VAT
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Annual pay review & 25 days holiday
- Salary: £18-24k
Are you a motivated Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper currently working in practice and looking to make a step up into a Top 20 Accountancy firm? Are you looking to gain experience with high profile clients? If so our client is looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their team.
You will be working in a team of ten and the main duties will include:
- Bookkeeping – including ledger processing, multi-currency bank reconciliation and analysis of payments
- Processing payments on ledger accounts
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Basic financial reporting
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 12-18 months experience of working in a similar role within Practice
- Previous Bookkeeping experience is essential
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply online for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Bookkeeping jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.