Accounts Receivable Clerk
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary Accounts Receivable Clerk to join an established FMCG company in Aldershot.
The company is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team and hit the ground running. On-site parking is available.
- Maintain the sales ledgers ensuring completeness and accuracy of the information within
- Manage Customer relationships ensuring disputes are resolved and payments made on time
- Ensure all payments are receipted and applied on a daily basis
- Ensure that an up to date forecast of expected receipts is maintained
- Assist with the month end process
- Communicate effectively with units to obtain all information in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all service user data from the Units is reviewed and routinely updated
- Ensure that all service users are correctly invoiced each month
- Ensure that all invoices, bank statements, and other financial records are filed and archived regularly
- Ad hoc duties
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk is likely to have had previous Accounts Receivable experience, specifically in billings and problem solving. They will have a positive approach to collecting of monies as they will have to make sure client relationships are maintained.
Based in Aldershot, the company's established, open plan offices are bright and modern. Working exclusively with Robert Half the company is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to hit the ground running.
Salary and Benefits
£12-£14 per hour, on-site parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.