Would you like to be actively involved in operation and strategy development of an independent firm?
Client Manager Job working in an Harrogate Public Practice accountancy firm.
Are you an experienced Client Manager/ Senior Accountant looking for a job with progression where you can develop your management skills and create a long-lasting impact? Do you aspire to gain involvement in Practice Management and create a path towards a Senior Management role?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd have the perfect opportunity for an astute Client Manager/Senior Accountant looking to make their mark in the profession. To be a good match for this Client Manager Job you will be ACA/ACCA qualified/QBE with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working within a fast-paced public practice accountancy firm.
This Senior Accountant Job in Harrogate will be the perfect opportunity for a career-focused accountant who has strong client management skills along with the capacity to lead and inspire others. Some previous management/supervisory experience is desirable as you will be managing/overseeing a small team. The successful candidate will be required to manage and develop a team of technical staff, whilst looking after a portfolio of clients.
Moving forwards this Client Manager Job will open up the potential to be actively involved in the operational and strategic development of the practice, with the longer-term objective being to progress into a Partner level role.
Our client is an independently owned accountancy firm based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. The culture internally is dynamic and forward-thinking with the onus on developing creative solutions for clients.
Ideally the Client Manager / Senior Accountant position will be Yorkshire based with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working for an accountancy firm where they have undertaken a diverse client facing role.
The skills for the Client Manager / Senior Accountant job will include:
• Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
• Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
• Planning team workflow and WIP management to ensure the most efficient use of resources
• Overseeing the successful completion of tasks by Junior/Semi Senior Accountants providing training where required
• Reviewing all completed jobs and provide feedback to team members as appropriate
• Working with the Partners to develop the growth and operational efficiency of the practice
• Meeting with existing clients to maintain strong relationships and offer additional services where relevant
The perfect Client Manager will be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant and will have circa 5 years’ experience working within a public practice accountancy firm. You will require outstanding communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate others.
This Client Manager Job would suit a Senior Accountant looking to move to a forward-thinking and reputable accountancy firm with the opportunity to develop to Senior Manager/Partner level in the future. Since you are ready to progress your career, we urge you to contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Yorkshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Harrogate
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Harrogate
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Management Accountant jobs in Harrogate
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Harrogate
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Financial Reporting jobs in Harrogate