Finance Business Partner
Robert Half are working with a global industry leader in the Insurance Sector to recruit for a Finance Business Partner. Based in their UK Head Office near Chessington, the client is looking for a Finance Business Partner with the desire to provide financial management expertise and really drive the business forwards. Paying £45-50k for the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to add value to an organisation that regularly encourages their employees to think outside of the box.
Reporting in to the Head of Business Finance, you will be working within a team of 5 Finance Business Partners aiming to partner with non-finance teams to help them set and achieve financial and key performance targets. The business has taken an innovative approach to the Business Partner role, by having all monthly reporting and month-end tasks handled by Management Accountants, leaving the Finance Business Partners to focus on delivering this business information and providing strategic insight to non-finance people.
The successful Finance Business Partner must be at least a Finalist in a professional certification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) and will be ideally Newly-Qualified.
Experience in a pure Business Partnering role is not essential. Candidates who have displayed experience in a management accounting or financial analysis role will be considered but must be able to articulate where they have partnered with non-finance staff and worked to provide strategic insight.
The Client will also be looking for the following attributes:
Analytical and data presentation skills
Time management skills to deliver against tight deadline
Industry experience is preferable but not essential
- Provide finance support and partnering to the business to drive performance and development
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to review performance and deliver informed decision-making
- Analyse and interpret performance against KPIs relevant to business metrics
- Supports delivery of new business initiatives
- Support the production of relevant reporting packs to provide insight on performance
- Contribute to, support and challenge the Strategic Plan and Forecast process
- Monitor product performance and provide effective analysis to business stakeholders
- Provide finance support to retail partners and the new deals process.
This global insurance brand is a major player in the UK and global markets. They are a people-focused business, believing that by hiring talent and paying them well - they allow entrepreneurial people to add value to the business and cause the business to continue to grow
Salary & Benefits
£45-50k plus 10% discretionary bonus
28 days annual leave
Other corporate Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.