Are you a highly motivated Audit Senior who is looking to accelerate the growth of your career providing a 1st class service along with exceptional results?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are currently seeking a pro-active Audit Senior who is looking for a new challenge in a hard-working public practice accountancy firm based in Birmingham. The perfect Audit Senior must be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm.
Our client is a top 15 exceptional firm based in Birmingham who have a proven track record of delivering excellence. Their clients range from individuals all the way through to large organisations, providing a bespoke service for their clients including personal tax through to audit work and corporate finance. They deliver a focused and targeted approach to ensure they are meeting their clients’ needs and requirements.
This Audit Senior Job in Birmingham will include managerial responsibility for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors, taking full ownership of the day to day audit process whilst reporting directly to, and working closely with, the Audit Manager.
We can ensure that this Audit Senior job in Birmingham is an exciting opportunity to progress your career.
The main responsibilities for the Audit Senior job include:
• Carrying out audit work on a range of clients in accordance with internal procedures and programmes
• Planning audits to ensure approach is both efficient and cost effective and that completion aspects completed on a timely basis
• Liaising and developing relationships with clients
• Review budgets, control WIP, monitor work against agreed targets and to assist with billing
• To be proficient with Pro-Audit and SAPA where appropriate
• Attend client meetings
• Provide effective on the job training for junior members of staff, supervising and giving instructions
• Planning and completion of audits
• Reporting directly to, and working closely with the Audit Manager
The right candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm.
This Audit Senior job based in Birmingham will be the perfect opportunity for an Audit Senior who is looking for the next move in their career, or for someone who is seeking a fresh opportunity that would appreciate the chance to work alongside an experienced management team. You must have strong organisational and time management skills, be a team player, excellent technical and analytical skills along with a good understanding of business and economy.
Do you feel you are the right fit for this Audit Senior job based in Birmingham? Let’s take the next step in your career, apply today.
To find out about more Audit Senior jobs in Birmingham please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.