Accounts Assistant - Leading Regional Firm
Are you looking to take your career to the next level at an excellent training firm?
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants based near Kings Lynn who are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their successful practice.
Further AAT study support is provided, making this ideal for someone looking to progress their career at an excellent training firm.
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations for individuals and companies
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Accounts preparations for a wide variety of clients
- Attending client meetings
- Reviewing and completing bookkeeping duties by the trainees
- Management of own workflow within scheduled time
- AAT Studier or Qualified - Further Support is available
- At least a year in Public Practice
- Experience preparing accounts
- Experience with accounting software such as Iris, Sage or Xero would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers