Part-Qualified Accountant - Qualified/Finalist AAT
A leading independent Accountancy Practice in Central London are offering a fantastic opportunity for an AAT qualified individual or AAT finalist to join their friendly, hard-working team.
This is a great position for someone seeking a larger firm, where they can take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team. You will work with a wide variety of clients which include media and entertainment, property, retail and the professional services.
- Preparation and finalisation of accounts, for sole traders and Limited companies
- Some bookkeeping duties including VAT returns
- Completing Tax returns
- Company Secretarial work
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Practice
- Either AAT qualified or an AAT finalist (2 or 3 exams remaining)
- Experience using a number of Accountancy softwares; use of CCH would be an additional benefit but not essential
- Ability to work both within a team as well as with minimal supervision
- Study support can be provided for the remainder of your AAT, however the firm will not be looking to support any further study for this role (ACCA / ACA)
If you would like to be considered or wish to find out more then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.